Image Map

11 diciembre, 2011

Yesterday ♪

Hola gente!
Hoy después de haber pasado todo el día en mi pileta :) , estoy muy cansada y con los ojos rojos ¬¬ 
Así que dejo una canción hermosa y tranquila..

Yesterday - The Beatles



 Yesterday,
All my troubles seemed so far away, 
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh I believe in yesterday

Suddenly, 
I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me 
Oh yesterday came suddenly

Why she had to go
I don't know, she wouldn't say
I said something wrong
now I'm long for yesterday

Yesterday,
Love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh I believe in yesterday 




2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Que buen Tema! Un Clásico y una banda Excelente!
Espero que andes bien!
Me gusta mucho tu nueva plantilla :)
Te espero por mi blog! hice un especial "Bajo la lluvia!" seguro que te gusta :D
Un Beso! ^^

Maii dijo...

Hola!
Gracias por comentar!
Ya visito tu blog :)

Besos ^^